The DS-96256NI-I24/H is part of the Hikvision 9600 Series 256-channel NVR, with up to 12MP resolution recording capability. With quad Gigabit LAN interfaces, the core network can be separated from the CCTV network, preserving vital bandwidth or slowdown on the core network. The NVR supports maximum 768Mbps incoming bandwidth and has options for RAID 0, 1, 5, 6 & 10 along with support for redundant power supply and dual-OS design for reliability.
The DS-96256NI-I24/H has 24 SATA interfaces supporting up to maximum 8TB hard drives for a maximum 192TB capacity. Support for H.265 means 40-50% lower lower bit rates, resulting in overall less data used for the same length recording encoded under H264. The NVR can be connected locally to a monitor/TV via HDMI (4k output available) or VGA.
Please note: The NVR does not natively support PoE, therefore IP cameras will need to be connected to a PoE switch.
- Third-party network cameras supported
- Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
- Video outputs at up to 4K (4096*2160) resolution
- Supports decoding up to 20 channels at 1080P resolution
- Up to 128/256 IP cameras can be connected with 512M/768M incoming bandwidth
- Up to 24 SATA interfaces
- Supports H.264+,H.264,MPEG4,H.265,MJPEG video format
- Support redundant power supply to improve the system stability
- Support HDD hot swap with RAID0,1,5,6,10 storage scheme configurable
- Support various VCA detection alarm and VCA search