The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be deployed and managed easily. The UAP has has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall using the included mounting hardware.
The Ubiquiti UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the Ubiquiti UniFi Controller software. The software installs on any PC within the network and is easily accessible through any standard web browser. Using the Ubiquiti UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be instantly configured and administered without any special training. Real-time status, automatic Ubiquiti UniFi device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
After the Ubiquiti UniFi server is installed on a Mac or PC, the Ubiquiti UniFi controller can be accessed through any device using a web browser. The Ubiquiti UniFi controller allows the operator to instantly provision thousands of Ubiquiti UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual Ubiquiti UniFi AP devices.
The Ubiquiti UniFi AP uses a clean industrial design that seamlessly blends into typical environments. The AP’s are feature the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology. All accessories are included to mount the devices either on the wall or ceilings. Also included is Power Over Ethernet (PoE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
- Frequency – 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps)
- Range – 122 m (400 ft)
- 802.11n MIMO
- Includes PoE (Power over Ethernet) capability for single cable wiring (supplies both power and data)
- 3 Ubiquiti UniFi Scalable WiFi Access Points included (add more to your network as and when needed)
- Virtual Ubiquiti UniFi Controller software interface (no expensive WiFi hardware controller/switch needed)
- Scalable to hundreds of devices while maintaining a single unified management system