PowerMaxComplete is a professional-grade wireless security and personal safety solution especially designed to answer the needs of residential and small office customers.
PowerMaxComplete’s professional architecture ensures fast and simple installation and easy operation. It has an easy-view LCD display and icon-based keypad for intuitive programming, a main unit construction enabling installers to enroll and test peripheral functionality while the bracket is attached to the wall, and much more. This, together with features such as PCB board protection from accidents or sabotage and the option of adding an internal fully-protected power supply, create the ultimate combination of high reliability and ease-of-use.
A highly modular and flexible system that can be delivered with any combination of in-factory options and is easily upgraded in the field using plug-in modules. This ensures the most competitive cost for the desired functionality.
- Internal add-on, field-upgradeable GSM/GPRS or IP communication modules.Internal PowerLink module – for internet-based operation and surveillance (field-upgradeable) with connection for up to 12 cameras on-site.
- Flexible configuration ensures a competitive cost for the desired functionality: Optional expander module provides 12V auxiliary supply, additional hardwired zone and interface to remote speakerphone.
- Voice functionality option (at the manufacturing level); two-way voice communication, voice prompts, and family message center.
- Intelligent architecture with full protection of all critical components.
- Dedicated side openings for easy wiring.
- Supports up to three partitions and multiple common areas (optional).
- Internal power supply with 24-hour back-up battery included (can be expanded to 48 hour).
- Supports 29/30 zones (28 wireless + 1/2 HARD WIRED).
- 1 x PowerMax Control Panel with Autodialler (4 Number Auto-dialler)
- 2 x Proximity Tags
- 1 x External Wireless Siren
- 2 x Remote Key Fobs (MCT-234)
- 1 x Door/Window Contact (MCT-302)
- 2 x Passive Infra-Red Motion Detectors